A full-time position is available starting immediately for a technician to support ACCANIS´ research and development.
- Natural science/scientific education (HTL, FH, university) with a major in biology, chemistry, or biotechnology
- Experience with immunological methods, immunohistochemistry, and basic molecular biology techniques
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and German
- Good IT and organizational skills
- Enjoys working in a team and independently
If you are interesting in joining a young, dynamic working environment, please send us your motivation letter and a detailed CV to:
ACCANIS Biotech F&E GmbH & Co KG
Karl-Farkas-Gasse 22 / OG 4
Remuneration corresponds to the respective classification according to the collective agreement for the industry. The minimum salary for this position is € 1.850,00 gross per month based on full-time employment.